Monday, October 5, 2009

HOGS vs. Texas A&M- Southwest Classic 2009

This weekend was the Arkansas vs. Texas A&M game in Dallas!


These are 5 of the 7 charter buses that the band went down on.The new Dallas Cowboys Stadium that the game was played in!
Walking down into the underground tunnel that is beneath the stadium.
My friend Rachel and I waiting to go inside the stadium.
The view walking into the stadium! The stadium is HUGE!!!
The MASSIVE tv screens!
Me, on the field :)
Rachel, Me, and Jessica before the game started.
Jerry Jones
A view from where we were seated.
SOOOO happy the hogs WON!!!!
Singing "O Lord It's Hard to be Humble!!!"
I had a BLAST this weekend and was so proud of my hogs!!

5 comments:

  1. Thats a huge stadium. Looks like you guys enjoyed yourselves. So glad we won...makes the trip worth while. Love you, Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had soo much fun too even though the Aggies lost! :( The stadium was absolutely amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish i could have gone! glad to hear that you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the first time I have been on your blog and it is so cute! I am glad you are having a great year! =)

    ReplyDelete