Monday, October 12, 2009

Welcome Fall!

A dear friend of my family, Lisa, lives in Newport Beach, California. My aunt Betty that also lives in California was here visiting. Lisa had never been to Arkansas, so she came for a few days and then flew back when my aunt Betty did.

We took her on a quick tour. This is us in front of Razorback Stadium! This is a random picture of my friend Rachel and I. I am so glad that I met her and became very close friends with her. She is a freshmen this year. She is in the band and also plays the piccolo. :)
My high school friend, Hayley got married last weekend at a beautiful glass chapel. She looked gorgeous! Her husband is in the marines, so she is moving to Washington D.C. to be with him! Such a sweet story!
Hayley and I at the reception.
These are a few friends from high school that were at the wedding. I am bummed it came out blurry.

THANK YOU so much to all of you that voted for me on Idol Smiles! I actually ended up winning! You guys are the BEST!!

Everyone have a good rest of the week! I have a busy week ahead, two tests and a presentation.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning! I saw one of the commercials on tv tonight and thought of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Rachel! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. i haven't forgotten about you...promise to do ur blog again soon..

    ReplyDelete