Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Taylor Swift!

I don't know if you guys watched the VMAs, but if you did I'm sure you saw what Kanye West did to Taylor Swift. In the middle of her accepting her award Kanye took the microphone from her and said that Beyonce had the best video of all time. It was so sad. But, then when Beyonce was accepting her award she let Taylor come out and finish accepting her award. That was very sweet of Beyonce!!

The picture below was taken about 3 years ago. Taylor wasn't "big" yet so the tickets to this little concert were only $5.00!! There were only about 100 people there. After the concert me and my friends waited in line for about 30 minutes to take a picture with her and get her autograph. I went 2 years later to one of her concerts and the person that gave me those tickets payed a lot more then $5.00. I just love her!!

3 comments:

  1. That's so cool you got a pic with her! My cousin got a picture with her when she went to a concert in Georgia a couple years ago. I LOVE Taylor Swift..I saw her at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo earlier this year. She can put on an awesome show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES I will be there! My cousin and I got tickets!! We are so excited that it is going to be in the new Dallas Cowboys stadium!!

    ReplyDelete