Sunday, September 20, 2009

Celebrating my 19 years of life!!!

My family and I went bowling on Saturday night and went to Geraldi's, a local Italian restaurant to celebrate my birthday.Bowling with my family was so much fun!! My parents and aunt and uncle said that they hadn't bowled in years! It was pretty entertaining. My uncle Leslie even found his bowling ball and shoes from the league he was in from college!

The whole gang outside of Geraldi's.

Jessica made this bag for me to put my piccolo and band things in. The RMB stands for Razorback Marching Band. She is so crafty!
The Betsey Johnson watch that my parents got for me!
My cousin Jessica's birthday was last week, so we had a joint cake! It was yummy!
Jessica and baby H.
I love my Granny!
My aunt Betty was in town form Newport Beach, CA. I was so glad that she was able to come!
Papa Harold and David.
My wonderful parents!!
My best friend and roommate Ashley.
Rachel and Ashley at Bizy's for my birthday.
Victoria, Me, and Tracy.
Me and Ash. Don't you love the button?? haha
Victoria, Ashley, and Tracy.
Me and Rachel. I call her Lilly because I think she looks just like Lilly off of Hannah Montana.

It was a GREAT birthday weekend!!! I love my friends and family so much! They are very dear to my heart!

Everyone have a good week! I am going to study for my psychology test I have on Tuesday.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had such a great birthday!! Looks like you had fun! Those cupcakes are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww happy birthday!!!! yay for being nineteen!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! September is a popular b-day month! :) I LOVE your watch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are going to have the best year of our lives this year! : ) Let's enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete