Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Prayers Needed

A friend of mine, Tony Collins that is in the piccolo section with me is in need of prayer. Doctors found a brain tumor last semester (Spring 2009) and he had brain surgery to have it removed. He had to leave school for the entire semester and do chemotheray and radiation therapy. He was doing much better and got to return to school for the Fall 2009 term. He went into the doctor yesterday and they found another brain tumor. It's bigger than the last one and going deeper into his brain. He had to drop out of school and is going to Houston for surgery.
Please pray for him.

5 comments:

  1. I will keep your friend in my prayers. I can't imagine what he must be going through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely be keeping him in my prayers

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sad. I will remember him in prayer thru out my day. You are a great friend Rachel to request prayer for him. Prayer really can change lives. Too lose that much time out of school must be really hard on him let alone the illness he is going thru. Hope he gets better. Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Rachel,

    Are there any updates on what's happening in Houston and stuff? I mean, does anybody have a contact that would let us know how he's doing? I'll keep praying...God is the Ultimate Physician and the Best Brain Surgeon ever! He will take care of Tony & his family.

    Love ya girl,

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know prayer saved your cousin Stacy, and prayer will heal your friend Tony. He will be
    in my prayers everyday.

    ReplyDelete