Sunday, September 27, 2009

Bikes, Blues, and BBQ 2009!

This weekend was very busy!! Bikes, Blues, and BBQ weekend is always a fun weekend!! My roommate Ashley, friend Brittni, Dad, David, and Uncle Les all rode in the parade. It was so much fun! We threw out candy and waved a lot. It was Ashley's first time to ride in the parade and she really enjoyed it! On Friday night I babysat for the Campbell's and on Saturday night Ashley, Brittni, Lilly, and I all went down and looked at all of the pretty motorcycles. On Saturday after the parade we had some REALLY good BBQ!! It was called Big Boned BBQ. They had one tons of awards and I can definitely tell why!

This is the group before leaving to go to the parade!!

My mom, aunt, and granny all watched the parade on campus!

Brittni and Uncle Les
Ashley and David
My Dad and I
After church and going out to eat with family today my mom and I headed to the mall! I got a dress that I had been wanting from New York and Co.! I was so excited that it went on sale!! My mom actually bought it for me in this blue color and in the black and white color! I also got a really cute purse on sale, but unfortunately I can't find a picture of it online. It looks like it is made out of leather snake/alligator skin.

The Hogs play Texas A&M in the NEW COWBOYS stadium next weekend and the entire band is going!!! Ahhhhhhh I am so EXCITED! Everyone have a happy Monday tomorrow!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute dress!! I cant wait till Saturday either!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so fun we saw each other on the strip at BB&BBQ! : )

    ReplyDelete