Sunday, September 13, 2009

Arkansas vs. Missouri State


Last Weekend the Razorbacks played Missouri State in Little Rock. I think the Little Rock games are really fun! The band takes charter buses down to Little Rock on Friday afternoon. The picture above is of my friends Kelsey, Kenna, and I in our hotel room. We had a few hours to hang out before we had to be ready for the RazorRock pep rally that was held on the river.


Rachel smiling big!
This was taken while the band was parading to the Traveler's baseball stadium from the RazorRock pep rally.
We played the national anthem at the Traveler's vs. Natural's baseball game.
We had to wait in line for what seemed like forever to get dinner at the baseball game. These are my friends Allison, Rachel, Tracy, and Jamie. They are all so much fun to be around!
Papa Harold and me at the Traveler's game. My parents rode with him to Little Rock to go to the Traveler's game and the Razorback game. I was so glad that he got to come!
My parents!
Game day rehearsal in War Memorial Stadium.
Me with my parents getting ready to parade to the stadium! Don't you love their Razorback Marching Band t-shirts?? I do!!
Doing the march around the stadium before pre-game!
This is my friend Allison and me. She is the piccolo section leader! We also both lived in the same dorm together last year! She makes me laugh so much!
Half-time Southern Rock performance. We played Proud Mary, Train Train, and the southern rock anthem...Free Bird!!

Geoff, Ashley, Me, Brittni, and Michael after the game. They were waiting for me to get my things off the bus.

Ashley's grandparents live in Camden, so we decided to go visit them after the game since we didn't have school on Monday. We ate A LOT of good food, watched t.v., and rode 4-wheelers!!
Me, Ashley, and her cousin Michael about to ride!!
I love 4-wheelers!!
Ashley being a dare devil! I had a wonderful Labor Day weekend!


I went to dinner and went bowling with my family tonight for my birthday. I will post pics soon! It is off to bed now so I can celebrate more birthday fun tomorrow on my actual birthday!! Woooo Hooo!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you have been having fun! Hope you have a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pic of you on the 4-wheeler! You are a QT Pie! : )

    ReplyDelete