Monday, August 31, 2009

PLEASE VOTE FOR ME!! :)

Every year, Arkansas Orthodontics have their patients submit a photo and the employees pick the top 40. From the top 40, the public get to vote for the top 12. Once the top 12 are selected, they get the opportunity to participate in the advertising for Arkansas Orthodontics! This year, I decide to submit a picture just for fun. I got selected in the top 40!! I really think this would be a super fun opportunity!

To vote for me, all you have to do is go here:
http://www.arkansasorthodontics.com/index.php?subcat=idolsmilesform2007

Enter your e-mail address, scroll down till you see my name and face, check the little box beside it and then click submit my vote!!

You can only vote once per e-mail address, so if you have more than one it would be great if you could vote with those other e-mail addresses also!! :) Please tell everyone that you know to vote!

Thanks everyone!! You're the best! I love you all!!!

By the way, this is what my picture looks like that you will see when you vote for me! :)

4 comments:

  1. I am going to go vote right now!! Hope you win!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just placed my vote for you! You'll be famous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted for you! I can't wait to see your pictures on the billboards!

    ReplyDelete