Sunday, August 30, 2009

Babysitting and tie dye!

I love babysitting for the Campbell's! They have two girls, Taylor and Weslynn. Taylor is four and Weslynn is three. They went out of town, so I got to watch the girls for the weekend! We had so much fun!Taylor in the car ready to go to McDonald's and the park.


Weslynn was happy about going to McDonald's!
They love taking pictures! Notice Taylor's band-aids all over her arms. She thinks they are stickers. :)
Weslynn is a sweetie!
Kenna is one of my friends that is also in the piccolo section in the RMB! We tie dyed shirts and socks one night last week at her apartment. I think they turned out super cute!
Ashley and I cooked chicken lasagna for our first meal at our apartment! It was good!
Ashley and I sitting on our little porch about to eat dinner.

Hahaha, Ashley had made some cookies and was bringing my laundry in my room last night and I thought she looked adorable with her apron on!
The Razorbacks first football game is next weekend, and boy am I excited! GO HOGS!

5 comments:

  1. Those little girls are too cute! Eating on the balcony looks like so much fun! I need to get a table so I can eat on my balcony at my apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! Yay! I love you Roomie!!!

    Love, Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! This makes me miss college life!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you girls look so sticken cute!!!!You are in Little Rock now, hope we win & you have a great time. Talk to you soon Miss Rachel, love you... Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete