Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Aunt Karen!

Last Sunday afternoon my family and I decided that we would go on a quick motorcycle ride to Branson, MO for my aunt Karen's birthday. My dad, me, my cousin Jessica, her husband David, and my uncle Leslie all rode on the motorcycles. My mom, my Granny, my aunt Karen, and Jessica and David's son Harbor all rode in the car.

Me, my uncle, and my dad ready to ride!
My cousin Jessica and I. The sun was a little bright!

Harbor all ready to go!




Jessica, Granny, and my mom! ....oh and little HW in the background :)




Here we come Branson!






Getting ready to eat at Olive Garden...yumm yumm!!








Me and HW...he is SUCH a happy baby! I love seeing him smile!



HAHAHA, the hat is a little tradition for our family when someone turns the 5-0!!!







After lunch we headed over to the Tanger Outlet Mall!!





Harbor loved his car stroller!





It was a fun trip!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, what a fun time! We looked rough in our bike gear.. helmet head and yucky tank tops covered in bugs! Ha! : )

    I love you, Miss R. You are such a wonderful example of Godly love and values. My heart swells with pride at what you have become and David and I are very proud of you. You will be a great role model for our little family

    Thanks for coming over today! I was glad to see you before the pool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel for wishing me a Happy 50th birthday. Time really does pass so fast, how in the world am I already the BIG 50???? I don't know but I am. We all had a great time being together. Plus we also got some new goodies on our trip, ha!!!See you tomorrow night for the big final to Bachelorete. Someone is suppose to come back & ask her to marry them, hum.....should be crazy. Love you, Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel,
    I've been reading Jessica's blog for a long time and I'm happy to see you have one of your own! I will be back to read more!

    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachel! I hopped over from Jessica's blog. I've been reading hers for a while now, so I feel like I already know you! Ha!

    Can't wait to read more!!

    Staci

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey Rach--

    if u want me to re-do u blog, e mail me....I do them for all my friends, if they want them.
    brandy_foshe@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rachel! You have a great blog! I enjoyed reading about your Branson trip.

    ReplyDelete