Monday, July 20, 2009

Pool Madness

It is so fun getting to work with co-workers that are all my same age. We have SOOOOO much fun together! These are just a few of the 22 lifeguards that I work with at the pool. We took these pictures the other day when we were waiting for the pool to open.

Hannah, Me, and Brooke!
Hahahaha, they're crazy!



Brooke and I taught Level 1 swim lessons together last session. She is such a bubbly person to work with! Sometimes swim lessons can get a little stressful when you are trying to teach 5 three year olds how to float and put there head under water. Anyway, we always made it a good time!


We love taking pictures!

4 comments:

  1. Hey, look how cute you are with your friends at the pool. Love that you have a blog now, it really makes me want one, especially when the U of A starts back up I can keep up with whats going on in your life, hopefully you can keep your blog up to date with everything else that you will have to stay on top of. The summer has passed so fast. I really enjoyed getting to hang out with you yesterday in Branson, love you Rachel, Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I found your blog through Jessica. I thought about putting Brooklynn in swim lessons but she has so many issues I'm afraid of how she would do. She LOVES the water though. Are the classes usually pretty full?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet she would do good! There are usually about 5 kids in each class.

    ReplyDelete