Saturday, August 1, 2009

Summer Sun and Fun

I was so happy to get my haircut last Saturday. It really needed a trim! This is me right after I got it cut. I was in the parking lot at JcPenney about to go inside and get some new things for my apartment. I move in next Saturday!! I can't believe summer is coming to a close. I am SUPER excited about Marching Band and classes starting back up! I fly out next Sunday morning to Florida to meet one of my best friends that lives there. I am going to spend a few days there with her and her family and then we are going to drive back. Her name is Ashley and she also goes to the U of A.

On Thursday night I had some of the girl lifeguards over to my house for dinner and a sleepover! We had a lot of fun! This is Hannah, Caitlin, Me, and Morgan. My dad fixed hamburgers on the grill for us and they were delicious!

After we ate we decided we wanted to go to the movies.

Morgan and Caitlin

Hannah and Me
My Bichon Frise, Tilly got groomed on Friday morning so I decided to snap a few shots while we were on our way home. She is so fluffy and cute!

Amanda and I went to a bon fire Friday night at a friend from high school's house. It was nice seeing a lot of people that I hadn't seen in a while. It is fun talking about high school memories and new memories we have all made since going off to college.

Amanda has been one of my best friends since we started cheerleading in the 6th grade. We were neighbors growing up and we always have a way of making eachother laugh!!
Some of the boys putting wood in the fire. We also had s'mores, yummm yumm!! They were good!
HAPPY SATURDAY!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Blog World! Your haircut is adorable!!! Have a great time decorating your apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW! I love your haircut! I cannot wait to see you! We are going to scream so loud when we see eachother again at the airport! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute haircut! Hope you had fun at the sleepover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like the sleepover was fun! I can't wait to see you (and have your help!) My classroom needs a magic wand! : )

    ReplyDelete